AUDIOCULTURE NZ CLASSIC ALBUM READERS POLL 2023 – COMPETITION RULES
‘Competition’ means the ‘AudioCulture Classic NZ Album Readers Poll’ Competition being carried out by Digital Media Trust (under its AudioCulture brand) via the Website.
‘Digital Media Trust’ is a registered charitable trust board, having its principal place of business at Level 3, 35 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington.
‘Disqualified Entrants’ are persons who are contracted personnel of Digital Media Trust, its participating sponsors or service providers, and the Immediate Families of those personnel.
‘Immediate Families’ includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
‘AudioCulture’ means the website containing articles, interviews and supporting content about the popular music history of Aotearoa New Zealand, operated by Digital Media Trust.
‘Rules’ means these ‘AudioCulture Classic NZ Album Readers Poll’ Competition Rules.
‘Website’ means www.audioculture.co.nz
‘Prize’ means a Thorens TC201 turntable and $500 credit (to be redeemed in store OR online), supplied by Real Groovy, 19 Victoria Street West, Auckland.
Application of Rules
1. These Rules apply to the ‘AudioCulture Classic NZ Album Readers Poll 2023’ Competition, and entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Rules.
2. If the Competition winner does not comply with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited.
3. Readers are invited to vote via the Website for their ‘Classic NZ Album’ in the AudioCulture Classic NZ Album Readers Poll.
4. The Competition opens on 1 May 2023 and closes at 11pm on Sunday 28 May 2023.
5. Subject to Rule 7, the winning entry will be drawn by random computerised draw on 29 May 2023.
6. Entry is limited to 1 per person.
7. Disqualified Entrants may not enter the Competition. In addition, Digital Media Trust may:
a. exclude any other person from entering the Competition on reasonable grounds;
b. disregard any entry that is offensive, derogatory, vexatious or frivolous or that does not relate to the ‘Classic NZ Album’ brief; and
c. refuse to award the prize to an entrant who Digital Media Trust decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules or gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
8. Digital Media Trust takes no responsibility for any inability to enter the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Force Majeure or otherwise.
Personal Information and grant of rights
a. for the purpose of the Competition; and
b. for future promotion and marketing purposes until otherwise directed by the person.
10. By entering the Competition, each entrant grants Digital Media Trust permission to use the entrant’s name, entry, character, photograph, video, voice and likeness in connection with the Competition and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waives any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
Winning the Prize
11. The winner will be notified by email and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Digital Media Trust. Where at least three attempts over one week to contact the winner have failed, another winner will be selected by random computerised draw.
12. The winner will be required to provide a delivery address in New Zealand, and contact phone number to arrange the delivery of the Prize. Redemption of the Prize will be coordinated between the winner and Real Groovy.
13. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.